These drop links made from metal should be used for a front lowering starting at 40mm. They prevent the drive shaft from sliding at the stabilizer. The drop links have oil resistant damper rubbers and a self-locking screw connection.
- Quattro models
- Just in combination with FK coilovers/suspensions from 07/2007
- Helps prevent binding & rubbing on the sway bar and axle.
- Allow for fine tuning of the swag bar feel during cornering.
- Galvanized steel for durability
- All bolts and washer included for simple bolt on installation.
- TUV Quality approved
- Additional Information
Category N/A Part-ID FKKSS08-01 Diamter front axle (mm) No
- Ask Question